In Great Company : modPALEO
Posted in #MADlifestyle on October 9, 2015
I know we spoke about this on our most recent blog post but we love to stress how we take pride in surrounding ourselves with excellence. We love to collaborate with vibrant people, innovative brands and exceptional visions. Our clients share this very same mindset and embody the burning desire to pursue the most out of life.
Our newest partnership is no exception. We are thrilled to welcome modPALEO to the MADabolic Inc. extended family. Personally, I have known owners, Amber and Carter Lewis for years now. It is truly amazing to see the company they have developed. The essence of their business is clearly described in their mission statement and is one that we are proud to be associated with. "Our business is people – those who grow our food, the team that prepares and delivers it each week, our customers, and the community that supports healthy living."
Highlights of the modPALEO service :
1. Meals are comprised of the best ingredients, including grass-fed, grass-finished, pasture-raised and antibiotic- and hormone-free proteins, with local and organic produce. (modPALEO spent over $250K with local farms in 2014)
2. Orders deliver next day to your home or business. Order by 3PM Mon-Fri for NEXT DAY delivery!
3. Meals are individually vacuum-sealed and insulated in recyclable packaging with reusable icepacks.
4. Each meal is fully cooked; ready to simply Heat & Eat in the microwave or oven. Meals can also easily be frozen to eat later.
5. Subscription plans are available, so you never have to remember to order.
6. Nutrition Information is provided on the labels and ordering site for each meal, making it easy to track macros and see the contents of each meal.
The MADabolic Inc. Partnership & Perks :
All clients who sign up through the link provided below and apply the MADabolic Inc. discount code "MADHQ" will receive 10% toward their order.
Discount Code : MADHQ (10% OFF)
"modPALEO provides freshly prepared meals sourced from farmers and purveyors we trust. Our beef and pork are always pasture-raised and our chicken is always antibiotic- and hormone-free. We cook in small batches to provide the highest quality standard possible, never adding chemicals or preservatives of any kind. Our chef-driven menu rotates with the seasons. Our kitchen is gluten, soy and dairy free; but full of farm fresh produce that is nutritionally dense and flavorful. Our Heat & Eat meals come in BPA-free, recyclable food trays that you can heat in the microwave or oven up to 375 degrees. Because of our reduced oxygen packaging, our meals have a lengthy shelf life. If not consumed by the “Use By/Freeze By” date, simply place meal(s) in the freezer to be enjoyed at a later time. Its never been easier to eat clean and locally!
Last year, modPALEO spent over $250k with local farms. By purchasing our meals you are not only supporting our local business, but several local farms and businesses as well!" ~ Amber and Carter Lewis, Owners