12 Week Nutrition Blueprint Initiative
Posted in Nutrition on March 13, 2019
Now that we’ve dropped the Nutrition Blueprint and let in marinade for the duration of our first 12 week cycle, we’re ready to zone in and show you exactly how it’s designed to coincide with your #MADlifestyle and training regimen. April 1st marks day one of our next 12 week programming cycle, presenting the perfect opportunity to dial in your nutrition and elevate your performance. With that, we’re taking our focus on the MADabolic Nutrition Blueprint global and invite you to join in on the action!
Before we get into the dirty details, we want to preface this initiative by establishing something absolutely critical: THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE. This is not a “weight loss race”. This is not a “starve yourself skinny” program. This is not a sprint or a quick fix that will set you up for failure. This IS a sustainable approach to nutrition. This IS an impetus for lifestyle and habit changes. This IS an invitation to change and improve your relationship with food. Ultimately, we are confident in the Nutrition Blueprint’s power to show you just how good properly fueling yourself looks and feels.
Without further adieu, here’s what you need to know:
- Monday, April 1st (first day of week 1) - Sunday, June 23th (last day of week 12)
- Download our Nutrition Blueprint right here on our website (take a peek at the top of your screen and find the cross bar that will direct you to download).
- Select a Blueprint based on your goals - Fat Loss, Maintain, or Athletic Gain! There is no right or wrong Blueprint to follow…this choice will be entirely dependent on where you are in your personal journey and where you want to go over the course of the next three months.
- For optimal results, pair your Blueprint implementation with a 4x/week MAD training schedule (as the Blueprint was specifically designed to support Protocol M.A.D.)
- Take a photo both on April 1st and June 23rd so that you can see the progress you’ve made! You may choose to keep these completely confidential; however, if you’re willing to share, we encourage you to submit your photos so that we can celebrate your success!
- Finley Funsten, our resident MAD nutritionist and Blueprint creator, will go LIVE on the @madabolic Instagram account on Monday, March 25th (one week before the initiative starts). Tune in from 7:30 - 8:30pm EST, where she’ll cover all things related to the 12-week launch, and answer all relevant, pre-submitted questions. At the end, she’ll open the floor up for some live Q&A.
- Join our private Facebook Group: MADabolic Nutrition Blueprint. Open to ALL MADabolic members, consider this a communal space for Blueprint users to share ideas and tips, ask questions, vent frustrations, share recipes, celebrate small wins along the way, and support one another! Finley will designate one day per week to log into the Facebook group and continue to answer outstanding, relevant questions related to nutrition.
SUBMITTING QUESTIONS FOR THE INSTAGRAM LIVE SESSION:
- Join the Facebook group and ask away!
- Direct questions to your community leader(s) - they'll get them in the right hands
- Be on the lookout for opportunities to submit questions on both your location's Instagram stories as well as @madabolic's instagram stories
LET'S DO THIS, MAD ONES!!!!