Recipe Spotlight: SFH Proatmeal Cookie Dough Balls
Posted in Nutrition on February 26, 2018
Get more utility out of your beloved SFH protein with these delicious oatmeal cookie dough morsels! In addition to serving as a great anytime snack, their macronutrient profile makes them an excellent pre-workout choice for those days where you need a little energy boost but you're not quite hungry enough for a big pre-workout meal.
Fair warning: it will take some discipline not to eat the whole batch on day 1...
- 2 scoops SFH Pure Whey Protein (we used vanilla, but chocolate or churro would also work)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chunky natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, folding in the chocolate chips last.
- Once well-combined, form 15 evenly-sized balls and store in the fridge.
Macros: 112kcal | fat: 6g | carbs: 9g | protein: 6g