MADabolic Inc. : In 39 Words ...
Posted in Program Design & Theory on November 24, 2015
What are we here to say?
It all began with a simple exercise that turned into a 3 week adventure. The goal was to come up with the perfect wording, a simple group of sentences to describe MADabolic Inc. What does it mean to us, how we are different and what are we providing the client? Like everything we do, we wanted it to be perfect.
What do we want to accomplish?
In short we want to educate the consumer, this has become an integral part of the overall program. What once worried us, the secrecy behind our daily thought process and the overall program design is something we have grown very proud of.
So, what is MADabolic Inc.?
It all begins with 39 words:
"MADabolic Inc. is an innovative, interval based strength and endurance program. Each workout is intentionally crafted to deliver a specific intensity and provide lasting results. Everything we do is predetermined, carefully structured, and built to compliment any active lifestyle.”
* A brand specific fitness platform founded on passion, education and true athletic experience.
* With the clock as the mile marker you are left with a very scalable and honest effort. Our entire program is designed around work-to-rest ratios. We believe interval training is a true test of ones current fitness level and a daily challenge with no room for plateaus.
Strength and Endurance Program
* Although our focus is everyday athleticism we definitely come from a strength bias. Out of the “5 daily movements” you will almost always notice two strength based movements. This thought process is crucial to our program. The strength element is the first thing we look at when designing a specific day or when laying out a entire week of balanced workouts.
* Unfortunately the fitness world is often driven by trends, gimmicks and marketing schemes. Many fitness programs these days thrive on the idea of muscle confusion or random design. Others use generic heart rate zones that actually need to be individual and specific to hold any true value or benefit. Some programs even claim that routine is the ultimate enemy. To each their own, but we completely disagree with this belief. Every movement and interval has an exact place in our program. Nothing is random.
* Intensity is the goal, but must be specific to the interval. Strength is crucial, but must be relative to the movement. Variety is important, but must compliment the science behind our program.
* This is not a fad or the latest fitness trend. This was developed by years of experience through real world trial and error. We use what works, plain and simple.
* Quite possibly the most important part of these 39 words. We take pride in this position, the perfect compliment to any active lifestyle. Our clients have made the choice to be different, they refuse to be the norm. From everyday people to professional athletes, whatever the passion, we provide them the strength and endurance to do it even better. They are athletes, they are runners, they are parents, they are yogis. They are the weekend warriors. They like to move and they move often. The didn’t choose this, they are this. They were MAD before the MADness existed.
What are we here to say?
We have plenty to say …
Brandon Cullen ~ Founder / CEO