Top 10 Reasons TO Join MADabolic [Part 2]
Posted in Program Design & Theory on October 9, 2018
By now, you all know that we love to keep it real here at MADabolic Inc. Last week we dropped what a handful of readers considered to be a “bomb” on our blog, when we announced the Top 10 Reasons NOT to Join MADabolic - a list we curated in efforts to transparently bring some of our most common critiques to the forefront.
Our self-awareness surrounding these pain points (that may hinder a prospective client from joining our community) has always been acute - as it should be for any business in pursuit of growth and spreading its mission. But while we’re passionate about our place within the fitness industry (and would love to appeal to ALL fitness enthusiasts), we’re also passionate about what we do differently. This does NOT mean we are inflexible, unaccommodating assholes...but it DOES mean that - when it comes to providing our clients a consistent experience that’s rooted in safety and professionalism - we stick to our guns.
So, in light of last week’s blog, we would now like to offer and celebrate what might compel you to join our forces:
10. You crave structure and accountability.
9. You will pay for quality.
8. You seek one-on-one coaching from a qualified fitness professional.
7. You thrive in an environment that’s solely focused on training.
6. You look forward to a purposeful and gritty playlist.
5. You expect professionalism and respect consistency.
4. You appreciate a smaller class roster focused on the individual.
3. You want to look good at the office, at the pool, and in the bedroom.
2. You want to feel strong and athletic.
1. You value results above all.
From the products in our bathroom, to the supplements in our lobby, to the trainers on our floor, to our premier programming...we respect and align with the value you place on quality and we promise to deliver you the best strength and conditioning program that the market has to offer.